Environmental Reporting – Mining
We have a long history of providing environmental reporting services to the mining sector. We identify and collect data for over 200 of Australia’s largest mine sites across the coal, iron ore, gold, nickel, copper and mineral sands commodities.
Our reporting services include National Pollutant Inventory (NPI), National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (NGER), Corporate Sustainability Reporting, Climate Disclosure Project (CDP) and emissions forecasting, to name a few.
Thanks to our unique environmental accounting platform, IGAN™, we can take the headache out of regulatory and disclosure reporting and empower our mining clients to go beyond compliance to improved productivity, lower costs and environmental stewardship. Our capabilities also support companies’ Corporate Social Responsibility programs within the communities they are working in.
We can help with the following mining reports and more:
- Annual Environmental Report (AER)
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Risk Assessment (ERA)
- Mine Closure Plan
- Mining Rehabilitation Fund (MRF)
- National Pollutant Inventory (NPI)
- National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (NGER)
- Corporate Sustainability Reporting
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA).
Need help with your mining environmental reporting requirements? Contact us today for an obligation free quote: call +61 (08) 9322 9966 or email us now.