Environmental Reporting – Oil & Gas
We specialise in providing guidance to companies across both environmental and social aspects to comply with state and federal regulatory standards, as well as the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI).
Whether reporting on emission inventory or greenhouse gas, we have the processes and system flexibility to report by unit, source through facility and aggregate.
From one set of data we can often create a variety of reports through our COUNT Model. We collect and manage this data securely online, with every change and submission logged to create audit-ready reports at all times.
We can help with the following oil and gas reports and more:
- Toxics Release Inventory (TRI)
- National Pollutant Inventory (NPI)
- National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI)
- Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (PRTR)
- National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (NGER)
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reporting Program – Canada
- Title V of the Clean Air Act – the USA requires major sources of air pollutants, and certain other sources, to obtain and operate in compliance with an operating permit (Title V).
Need help with your oil & gas environmental reporting requirements? Contact us today for an obligation free quote: call +61 (08) 9322 9966 or email us now.