Pollutant Inventory Reporting Services
If your company is required by law to submit yearly pollutant inventory reports on its emissions (to air, land and water), you can be faced with a complex, time consuming task.
Let us help. We can assist with any of the following reporting obligations under OECD membership in Australia, the United States and Canada:
- Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (PRTR)
- National Pollutant Inventory (NPI) – Australia
- Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) – USA
- National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI) – Canada
We take the burden off you
The NPI and other schemes that support the community right to know principle can be demanding. Every time a manual is released by a statutory body that relates to one or more of our clients, we download it, dissect it and work out what matters and what doesn’t.
Producing a set of registered methods, we know what pollutions are created by a facility, what data is required to measure the emissions and how to calculate the required figures.
How do we do it?
- We help identify the necessary readings from various data sources at a facility or site
- We package it up into our Data Collection Process
- We upload the data sets to our system, verify and validate
- We calculate and draft a report for review and input
- We submit a comprehensive audit-ready report electronically
- We securely manage all the data, documentation, phone logs, emails, review comments, version controls and audit trail that makes our clients’ reports audit ready
- Everything is stored and processed online and full access to our servers is provide to clients via a secure login
Need help with your pollutant inventories? Contact us today for an obligation free quote: call +61 (08) 9322 9966 or email us now.